This is my niece Audrey Olivia, isn't she beautiful?
I love her to pieces and just want to hang out with her all the time so that I don't miss out on any of her cuteness that constantly surrounds her!! For quite some time now it's become a tradition on Sunday's when I see Audrey and she greets me and
that the first thing out of her mouth is,
"Aunt Ewwie, can I have some gwitter from your eyes??"
I get so excited and love to share my glitter, and so of course I say yes and proceed to close my eyes for her to take some and then watch her put it on her little eyes. It's one of those precious moments that I will always cherish! What a great way to end a
Sunday knowing that we both have "gwitter eyes!"










8 comments:
can I please have some of your glitter for my eyes too? i miss seeing your bright sparkle makeup and I miss you ellerita!
someday maybe we'll be friends that hang out again wouldn't that be fun?
p.s. not a chance in the world we'll be home for the holidays but Nate graduates next dec. so we'll for sure have to play then. :)
Yup, that's pretty much the cutest thing ever! I love little cute nieces!
ellie you start them off young don;t you!!
Oh my gosh, I had this flash forward of you and your own little girl. Makes my heart melt!!
that is so cute!! she is a doll, isn't she!! hope you are doing well!! love ya!
oh my goodness---SO CUTE!!!
Awwwwwww "gwitter eyes"???? I can't even stand the cuteness. I can't wait for Amelia to get old enough to want gwitter eyes!!
That is super cute. I think I'm going to start greeting you the same way now.
Post a Comment