Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Now presenting...



Shout out to ---> RIGHTEOUS RUSTIN!  Thank you Rustin for taking the time out of your busy cavity fighting life to research You Tube for this beautiful masterpiece, it did make me chuckle!  I had to share this video cause believe it or not there really is a
DANCING STAR FISH!!!  
Enjoy...it's not too long so take a peek at it!!  Ha haaaaaaa!!!

**If you are confused right now see the title to my post below**

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

You are so funny! I loved the post below...your family is just wonderful. We were in 5th ward on Sunday visiting and your mom, dad, and Jarom all bore their testimonies. Made my day! Jarom is one great kid! He will work wonders on his mission. AND I can't wait to see you guys when you come to Georgia in a few weeks!

misty said...

Loved it! In fact, I think I have seen Elli do some of those very same dance moves! :)

Rustino Scar said...

i've been waiting all my life for this to be posted! YEAHHHH!
Best dancing starfish video of all time. I'm pretty sure. unless I somehow overlooked a dancing starfish in Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea".

Cheryl said...

OMG...you guys are silly :0)