Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ready to *POP*

My baby shower was wonderful and truly a success due to the talents of my amazing, incredible, and creative sister in law Megan!  Sweet girl put so much planning into it and I felt so
honored that she wanted to throw me a shower.
Thank you again Meg for all that you do and have done for me, I love you to pieces!!  

 My shower had a *popcorn theme* and the invites matched the ideas Meg came up with!
 Funny thing is that I craved popcorn a lot when I was preg!


 Also, thank you to my Mom and Debbie and the rest of my fam and friends who also helped out with my shower, I really appreciated all the kindness. :)


Even baby Karlie was a helper...I don't think the balloon got bigger than that though!














Here are some pics of the table decor, everything went together just perfectly!  Megan and my other sister in law Kiki made different types of popcorn for the food and also these adorable signs for the cupcakes! 


































Opening more and more PINK presents...thank you again 
everyone for all the sweet gifts!!! :) 































I feel so blessed to have the friends and family that I do!  Really, you guys mean the world to me and I'm thankful that you took the time to come to 
my shower...a million thank you's!!! :)

I met Beth Aiazzi when I worked at Desert Schools, and Jenn Syler has been my 
friend since the 7th grade and what an amazing friend she is.

 What would I do without my EA friends?  These girls melt my heart instantly and all I want to do is be 20 again and laugh with them ALL day long!  Jenny, thank you again for my beautiful quilt and frames with Belle's name in them...I know you 
put a lot of time into that project and I love you for that! 

My sweet sister in law Rachel and Aunt Judy!  


Good friends from my single days....Liisa Sharp, 
Cherylee Maggard and Heather Sjoberg! 

The Malo family, you guys are so great to always come to everything!  

One of my first friends I made while working at U of P!  Thank you Manda 
for funding all of Belle's bath accessories and for all the endless 
gifts you gave to us!  We love you!! 

Oh how I love you Kawi!  On the right:  My BFF Nikki Saline...thank you for 
always just being you and for your priceless friendship.  








SISTERS: Jocelyn, Amber, me & Tara!  They are excited to be first time aunts! 



Work friends: Jessica Pendergrass, Britty Coleman and Amanda Hamilton!  
My life at U of P would have been more dreadful if it wasn't for these beauties!! 







Jeffrey came and packed up all my presents after the shower had ended.  Sorry honey if I broke your leg while sitting on you with my huge prego tummy!! 



Best Present: 
I do have to say that my most favorite present of all was having a surprise visit from my sister AMBER at the baby shower!!  Over the years we have gotten really close and I feel blessed to have her not only as a sister, but also a true friend.  She holds a special place in my heart and I've only ever wanted the best for her as that is what she deserves.  She is in the military and currently stationed in Colorado and sometimes it's hard for he to get away, but she came with her boyfriend Johnny and it was so goooooooood to see her again!  Thanks again Ambie Bear for 
coming to visit, I love you more than you know! :)   




36 Weeks Prego: 



1 comments:

Mary Anne said...

What a cute themed shower for such a CUTE mommy! The details were so fun. And it looks like you came away with some good stuff for that sweet baby Belle :) Can't wait to hear more details, but I understand about wanting to keep things in order!