{You make us laugh with all the different positions you sleep in}
{I could be better about combing your hair down, but Dad and I can't
help but love your little mowie, it's your signature look}
{You like to go grocery shopping with Mom, and you love even more when Mom pushes you really fast in the cart....you just laugh and laugh
and move your legs really quick!}
{A day at the park, you were eating some apple sauce}
{MOMMY LOVES YOU SO VERY MUCH}
{Your Aunt Kiki and cousins babysat you when I went to go and get my haircut in Mesa. You had a fun time playing in Karlie's little kitchen and dressing up as a chef}
{Playing in the wagon in Grandma's backyard}
{We still can't figure out why you like to suck on lemons so much?!?!}
{When we were in Sierra Vista Aunt Paqui bought you this watering pot...
you watered more of the towel than the grass but that's ok}
{Me, you and Aunt Amber made a pit stop at Eegees in Tucson on our way
back to Phoenix after spending the 4th of July in Sierra Vista}
{Bath time for little bear}
{Sporting the sunnies}
{Wearing the adorable hawaiin dress your Aunt Andi bought you}
{I think you look like strawberry shortcake in this picture}
10 Months Old:
1. You are starting to get so excited about clothes at the store, new toys, all food, waking up in the mornings, and just anything that is new to you
2. When you get excited about something you breath really hard and fast like you can't contain yourself
3. You like to sleep in the corner of your crib on the bumper
4. You like it when Mom gives you butterfly kisses on the cheek
5. When Mom puts a Kleenex to your nose you blow into it
6. Dad taught you how to give kisses on the cheek and you do it with the kissy noise and it's the most adorable thing
7. When Mom is doing the dishes you always laugh when she turns on the garbage disposal, you think it's so funny
8. The Dr. said she saw 4 teeth coming in, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. I can feel the ridges of one of your bottom teeth but it still hasn't come in all the way
9. You like to play with the dental floss box because of the noise it makes
10. You are starting to cuddle more on my shoulder and you've never been a cuddly baby
11. When I give you my cell phone you hold it up to your ear like you are ready to talk, and when Dad calls from work you give him kisses on the phone itself
12. You will spend lots of time studying an object until you figure out how it works, Grandma Schaub says you are half engineer
13. Dad loves to give you fresh cold drinks with lots of ice in it
14. You have the most perfect posture and when you sit down your back is straight as a board
15. You had your first allergic reaction when I took you to Sierra Vista, we let you suck on a peach and I think the peach fuzz irritated your skin
16. You are so content with just pulling things out of a drawer, bag, shelf, table or box
17. I've always wanted to get your ears pierced and finally did it with the persuasion of my sisters, you look so pretty with your baby glam!
18. I was going to quit breast feeding because it started to hurt so much on the right side, but I pioneered through it and am only feeding you morning and night and supplement during the day with some formula and almond milk
19. You laugh at anything that drops on the floor and makes a noise
20. You can stand on your own for a couple seconds, but then get scared and plop back on the ground
21. You love when Dad holds you up high so that you can reach the chains from the ceiling fan
22. Grandma Schaub likes to call you Annabeibers, in relation to the oh so famous Justin Bieber
23. Your new tickle spot is high up on your thighs by your chubby rolls, we love to hear you laugh
24. I love holding you on my hip bc you cling so tight to me like a little koala bear
25. Grandma Shaver says your chubby feet look like little empanadas






















0 comments:
Post a Comment