My little Paxey, lately I have been loving going around the house to look for you...I can always find you in Annabelle's pink tent! You just have such a grand ol' time in there and think it's so fun. You've really grown into your personality lately and usually are the happiest boy, but when you get grumpy you are GRUMPY and everyone knows it. When you get really excited you will stand by the couches and just head bang back and forth, and back and forth while laughing. We love to hold and kiss you all over, you are so fun to play with...Dad and I like finding new ways to make you giggle.
You are a bottomless little pit and have been eating so much lately, it's nice that you will devour anything that we put in front of you. Your snack of choice the last couple of days has been cheese-its and saltines. You get very impatient if we don't get you your food quickly, you will just sit in your highchair and yell at us! You get so angry if we take markers away from you...you like to stand near Annabelle when she is drawing on her white board and draw too. I've been putting socks on you lately because it has been cold and you only ever pull one off, it's typical that we can find you crawling around the house with only one sock on. Everyday you try so hard to sneak pieces of crayon or paper in your mouth, I can't leave anything on the floor bc you are a vacuum!
You really enjoy your bath time and splashing around with your sister. Before you were so passive when Annabelle would take toys from you, but now when she does you have started to fight back and you get so angry! I don't know what it is, but like your sister you just hate being in the car at night. As soon as we take you out you switch moods instantly and have the biggest smile on your face...it's like you know you were acting like a little monster in your carseat and then you look at us like,
"Hahaha I WIN!" get me out of here!
When you are around other people you like to play that you are bashful, and it's hard to crack a smile out of you sometimes, but eventually you give in and give them the cutest grin...everyone loves you and your hair! We have 9:00 church right now which fits in perfectly with your nap schedule because we can usually get you to nap during the middle of Sunday school and all through RS. Mom brings oatmeal to church and feeds you during sacrament, you like to eat that along with little pieces of bread. You enjoy standing up on chairs and stomping your feet.
You have become an expert at pushing your walker and can go super fast with it, but haven't made any attempts to take steps on your own. I have caught you a couple of times standing by yourself, but then you always just fall to your knees. That's just you though...very chill about everything and not in any rush to walk, that's how you were with rolling over and crawling too.
I never thought I would be nursing you still at almost 14 months! You like your breastmilk though and it's a challenge to try and get you to drink other milk, Mommy wants to wean you ASAP! If I catch you at the right time you will cuddle on my shoulder with me, only for a couple minutes though. You like to explore and want to touch everything in sight, we love your facial expressions when you get excited. You are such a blessing in our home and we can't wait to continue to teach you what is right and to watch you grown and learn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment