Jeff and I have always been addicted to this show since it started! As I mentioned in a post before we enjoy watching BL while eating ice cream and other naughty treats! (When really I should be in the gym pretending to have Jillian yell at me to do more...) I did start running a couple of weeks ago though!! This specific cast for some reason are really pulling at my heart strings and I find it to be a HUGE tear jerker...I'm such a baby!! :'( Dan is the heaviest contestant they have had on the show and when I hear his stories or watch him work out I start crying!!! Here is a BEFORE pic of him:
He is a pretty big boy and I just feel for him. I told Jeff that I just want to be his friend!! It makes me sad that he holds back in life because of his weight. I've always been the type of person that can easily see the full potential of someone else, and I love digging it out of someone and he definitely has some! The episode that really got to me was when they team had a challenge where they had to row across a lake and then hike this big ol' mountain to the finish line. Of course Dan found himself in last place, but this his teammate Tara who took first place and I'm sure was extremely tired went back down to encourage him to finish, and that's when my sprinklers went off!! Kudos to Tara for doing such a nice act of kindness!
For those of you who are faithful watchers I'm sure you will agree that Joelle is OUT OF CONTROL!!! Really...you are going to make everyone else run on the tread mill longer just cause you gave up to quick?!?!? Just looking in her eyes you can see something crazy!!! How is she not voted off yet? She did loose 10 pounds this week though.
BL is about changing lives, and although Dan got booted off this week I pulled up his AFTER pic and he was still able to drop 100 pounds!! I can totally see a difference! Good for him! Now he just needs to find himself a cute girlfriend!!
Sorry, but I will remain faithful to my junky realty TV shows...they can be such a waste of time! Please tell me that some of you cry too when you watch this show!!










17 comments:
OMG! Ellie can you be any cuter i think i love you more than you'll ever know! I will call you as soon as I can I'm sorry! Oh and I don't watch BL at all but Dane Patterson is in my home ward!!
mary anne comes over and we watch it every tuesday. i agree with you on all you said. especially the kleenex!
So Blaine totally works here at UOP, or at least used to. I would see him all the time. It's funny to see someone you have seen in real life on a TV show.
oh my gosh i am so with you on loving this show and this season makes me cry more than any other has! i love so many of the contestants. there are so many mormons this season too! the black team (well at least blaine...i'm assuming dane) and both blue team members are. i love it! this is reality tv that is not junky to me...not even a little bit.
Umm... I love junky reality TV. I'ts just when it becomes 2 freaking hours long that I have a problem with it. Hate me if you want but I can't sit through that much fat jiggling. Although, if I did I'd probably be crying too.
I cry every week too! Like, uncontrollably. I think it's the pregnancy hormones. I used to work with Blaine when I worked at UoP, so that's been cool to watch this season.
Yep, Bruce and I love this show too.....we also eat junk food while watching HA!I could not believe that they left Joelle on last week. I wish Dan could have stayed but I was not sad to see Dave go. This season does make me cry and last season made me flat our mad. i can't even stand to hear the name Vicky now :)
Are you kidding?!?!?!? I am a faithful watcher!! Every week at 9pm. THat's after it's done recording on my old school VHS recorder (no Ti-Vo here) and the kids are in bed and my neighbor comes over to watch it with me. Love it. Okay and Dan getting voted off crushed me. You know what actually made me cry though last week? Was when what's his face went home to Phx to see his wife and new baby. Ahhhh, she must have been so happy to see him. But then I really cried when he left. How hard. Steve , don't you ever leave me after having a baby. One of the hardest transition times ever. Oh, and so EMOTIONAL. But, it's for a really good long-term-life-changing-reason. So it's okay. Maybe I could just relate and the tears just fell.
Elisa, you're cute. I love that you just want to be Dan's friend. What a sweet kid he is.
Okay, and that cute Brandi who commented right above me........How are you?!?!?!
I've tried finding her little blog but can't. Elisa, tell her hello for me and get her address for me would you? I know, I should pay you for all of the grunt work I ask you to do. :o)
Oh my gosh Elisa I am so addicted to this show also! I love it! I almost cried when Dan got kicked off last week! You know me and I don't cry for movies or tv shows so for me to almost cry says somethin! haha Gosh I am so mad that Joelle isn't off yet! She is starting to step up her game though! Last week anyway! We'll see! DO you watch The Bachelor? That and Biggest Loser are the 2 shows I'm addicted to!
I'm addicted to that show too!!! It's completely amazing to me all that they accomplish in such a short amount of time.
Ellie! you believed Chris when he said he cried over the Notebook? He tells that to all the pretty girls...
Actually for Lord of The Rings, he definately cried.
Ellie, I really want to watch junky reality tv with you sometime!! I bet it would be life changing. I once cried at an episode of "Boy Meets World". Mr. Fini's house was vandalized or something. It was emotional.
i'm so glad joelle got kicked off last night, but I was so sad b/c Carla did SOOOO well at home for the month, and then did so well that 1 week back. And I'm glad that she ended that negative friendship. Sometimes we have to do that in life. Wait, is that what you did with me? You weeded me out after I moved away? Rude!!!!
I am a BIG fan as well!! I just feel so inspired by this show and think its wonderful insperation for everyone.
dude. I love, love, love, biggest loser! has a new season started? I need to get on that. I also love how you're so close with the show that you've abbrev'd it BL. cute. your blogity is cute elisa.
ELLE BELLE! You forgot to say that your name is also ooooolisa! That was a really cute blog! You and Jeffy look so perfect together! Mom looks so cute in your apron but of course she didn't smile! Now you have to put where my name came from elle! From a restaurant! Ok I have to get back to class=) Cute post=)
Post a Comment