Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oreo Pizza Topped with Gummy Bears

Don't ask about the title for this post...just had to think of something creative to get all my fanatics back to reading our non-updated blog! Here is a run down of what we have been up to this last month! There will be more a more exciting post next week since we
will be going to San Diego with some friends this Thursday! Yipee!!!!

1. Followed our tradition again this year and went to Sugar Bowl in Scottsdale to celebrate the day we all got engaged with our great friends Mike and Jenny Stephan! Fun mems!



2. My super dee duper good friend Kari Culver from my old singles ward who I served with in the R.S. pres got married! Love her to pieces and I'm so happy for her to be
in the married club now!! She looked gorgeous!



3. The all time famous Rustin made a surprise visit for her wedding and surprised everyone at the temple! When I first got to the temple for Kari's sealing he popped out
from behind a wall and I wanted to jump for joy and yell, but of course
I acted mature and used my "temple voice", so glad he came! :)


4. Had the chance to finally go home and see my parents in Sierra Vista. My Mom looked like a pop star one day after getting ready so I had to take a pic of her. My sister Amber also got us some tickets to the U of A football game, we didn't have the best seats but still had a enjoyable time! (Amber, I'm still not forgiving you for the 2 mile walk to the stadium and
then the 10 mile hike to our seats...NOT funny!!)





5. I win the LAME-OOOOO award cause I did not participate in dressing up for Halloween this year, I wanted to be a lady bug but never got around to finding a costume. On Halloween night I just watched my hubby chow down on the all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster, we had to hide from the trick or treaters somehow! I will post a pic of my nephews cause they melted my heart with their Mario, Luigi, and Peter Pan costumes. My sis in law Meg rocked it out in her 80's get up!! I did help decorate our pumpkin at work, she was Smurfette!! :)






6. Last but not least I wanted throw out a thermo dynamics problem for all of you to solve, don't worry it should only take you all day long to calculate the answer! No, but really I just wanted to give a shout out to Jeffrey cause this semester has been really stressful for him at school, he is taking 18 credits and still working part time too. Just wanted him to know that I love him and am thankful that he has the smarties to figure out what to do with with all those unknown words and symbols. Don't worry school will be over soon and you then can buy as many mustang's as you want...well maybe...;)

5 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

awwwww. cute post. I feel so special that I made the list of recent events! I saw you coming in the temple and decided I'd jump out and scare/surprise...so much for reverence. Woops! 'Twas great seeing you and Jeff!

Ashley said...

What a smartie husband you have!! Wow. And how fun to go home and see the fam. You and your sisters are adorable. But rude....i seriously thought you were going to teach us how to make oreo pizza with gummy bears on top. Maybe it's just the sugar cravings I'm having, getting the best of me. Darn.

Jenn said...

Umm seriously you are the best and I love you!! I hope that you have a FAB time in SD and I can't wait to see the pics! Also I can't wait until you get home so we can go to dinner :) LOVE YOU!!

wix said...

Hi Ellie---Loving your posts. I didn't dress up for Halloween either. Maybe some people say they don't dress up because they don't have kids---my excuse is that I don't dress up because I do have kids. Aaaahhhh! Survived it though. Love ya lots!

Mary Anne said...

Love the attention getter blog title :) I was seriously hoping for a recipe. You're so hilarious. We didn't dress up for Halloween either and I felt waaaaay lame too. That's just not the way it should be. Every time someone walked into the ward party with a cool costume I wanted to cry. That's a little dramatic, but really. Can't wait for the coming posts!