Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meeting Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

I know...I am so cool cause I haven't posted in so long! For some reason I have felt like this last month I have had a million things to do right from when I get off of work!! I have been wanting to blog but there has been no time at all! Although I don't have kids to take care of my job is definitely stressful enough dealing with hundreds of irresponsible students who act like kids and take up most of my days! On to brighter subjects though...

My cute friend Jenny works for this field trip company Project Exploration and invited us to go on a trip with them at the beginning of November, so we could not resist. We went to the San Diego Zoo (sorry the Phx one just does NOT compare!!) ate yummy food, hung out on the beach, and had a wonderful relaxing time! We got to spends lots of time with their sweet daughter Abigail who I just love. Here she is being so reverent while sleeping!


Our first stop was an early morning boat ride to see some dolphins and other animals! It was super fun and Jeff got this cool pic with his camera when the sunrise was coming up!





Then we made our way to the San Diego Zoo! I had never been there before and it was really great! We took a bus ride around the whole place!






So, I knew hippo's were big but when we got up close to one it was GIGANTIC!! Both of mine and Jenny's head together were not even as big as his!! Then of course...guess what happened at the Zoo?!?!?! An Ellie sized fit as Jeffy calls them!! I was mad cause I couldn't have a churro!! Ha ha...what kind of fits will my kids throw?? Any guesses?!?? ;)




Our last stop while we were there was the beach and this yummy breakfast place where Mike and Jenny introduced us to these over stuffed breakie burrits! They were delish! Then we got some pics on the beach. My hubby is becoming quite the photographer...notice the amazing shot he got of Abby and Mike at the very bottom!












Jenny even took us to a snack shop where she gave us all the treats...for FREE!! I think me and her should go and work there in the summer time! What do you say Twin??


We stopped at the beautiful San Diego Temple and also this really really awesome car shop with lamborghini's, of course Jeff and Mike were in heaven! They were the fanciest cars I had ever seen and it was funny cause no one payed any attention to us while we were in there. What if we had wanted to buy one!?!?


Stay tuned cause I will be blogging more...promise! I hope my title caught your attention again to read our bloggity!! I'm weird and like to make up random names and sayings.
Jenny and Mike thanks again for inviting us,
it was suuuuper deee duuuper! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I haven't been to SD in years! That camera of Jeff's is huge!

Kim's just sayin' said...

ohhhh, ellerita pita I miss you! you guys should take a field trip to HI to see us! :)

The Payne family said...

Oh I love SD! And I love all of your pictures! I also love that you are wearing my shirt in the picture at the top of your blog. Your hair was so long! I remember when my hair was long.

Katie said...

Any zoo compared to the phoenix zoo is awesome. =) But the san diego zoo is WORLD FAMOUS! When Chris and I went there there was a brand new baby panda and it was so freakin cute to watch but there was a huge long line so we couldn't stay and watch as long as I wanted. It looks like a total blast, and I'm lovin' Jeff's camera. Very nice.

Abbey said...

It looks like you guys had fun, I'm super jealous!! Oh, and I miss you. :)

Lindsey said...

Ellie, you are so cute I could just squeeze you. I'm very jealous of your vacay. San Diego is always fun. Even if its freezing.