Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Need a Dentist??

I know you are probably thinking...flowers and dentist?!?! Is this another weird Elisa post? No...it's not. I have a story to share about outstanding customer service from my Dentist office! It all started when after I had my first cleaning appointment with my new dentist and I got a personalized letter in the mail from them saying thank you for my service and for being our patient. The secretary had typed the top part of the letter but at the bottom was a personalized hand written note from the Dentist who filled my cavaties letting me know to call if I had any pain. So after that once gesture they won the nice award but then...

I referred my friend at work, so she went and had a great experience as well. I got another personalized letter in the mail from the dentist office thanking me for my referral, and also 2 voice mails thanking me again. Then...

The security guard station at work called me at my cube today and told me I had a flowers downstairs waiting for me...from who?!!? It's not my anniversary or birthday...I went to go pick up my roses and sure enough they were from the Dentist office!! The card once again said, "Thank you so so much for your referral, we appreciate having you as someone we can take care of and show our thanks to. Dr. Smith"

WOW, so I haven't seen customer service like that before. Super deeeeeee duper nice if you ask me! I called the office and told them thank you and they just said. "We just like showing our patients that we care!" I hope I have tempted some of you to change your Dentist, if so here is his contact info:

Dr. Michael Smith & Chris Drew
Phone: (480) 839-0502
6200 S. Mc Clintock Dr. #5
Tempe, AZ 85283
(Mc Clintock & Guadalupe)

Please let them know I referred you! :) Maybe I will get more roses! Hee hee!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me??? that is so crazy! I have never heard of an office doing that before. that's awesome.

Strand Family said...

I'm too cynical. I automatically think "wow, are they close to going out of business?! Why would they do all of that?" I like my dentist and referred people, but all I get are bills!

Rustino Scar said...

when I grow up and become a dentist, i will thank my patients with private dances. Come to think of it, I can probably make more being a private dancer than a courteous dentist. Maybe i'll just drop out now.

Matt and Megan said...

When I was a dental assistant I helped my boss get his new practice up and running and it is not easy getting new patients in the door. It is a lot of hard work so if they are new in town they are probably very grateful because they have HUGE school loans to pay off:)Or the dentist just thought you were HOT!! :)

The Cash Family said...

Wow thats nice, I think people forget customer service nowadays! If I lived closer I would go there...

Kim's just sayin' said...

wow that is incredible talk about going above and beyond!!! Maybe you should let them know that you refered the world via the blog and they'll start paying you!!! :)

The Wheelers said...

our dentist up here is like that. well, i never got roses, but we've got gift cards to movies, dinner, stuff like that. it so nice when you find a dentist you like and they are awesome too!

hdawgy said...

SORRY!!! You didn't tempt me one bit!!! NEVER gonna change Dentists until my dad retires!!:)

Abbey said...

Dang, how many cavities did you get filled?? haha just kidding! Sounds like an awesome place though, I would totally go there if it wasn't so far away from me!