So for Valentines I always try to bust out the creativity and thoughtfulness when I get something for Jeff, cause it's such a materialistic holiday that I think it needs more meaning. So this year I gave Jeff a photo mug. It turned out super cute and I ordered it online at Walmart in their photo center, but it was Walmart quality and the pictures actually were printed very small. After I made my order and received the mugs I decided to google other "photo mug" websites and found this one that I am in love with and regret not finding earlier...
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/welcome.aspx?xnav=welcomeback&rd=2
It has a lot more options and more room to make changes with your designs. This particular one I did is under the caricatures section under the Personal Family category on the website under mugs! You can make all sorts of animated pictures and there are endless design possibilities. So, don't be surprised if I send you a mug as a present...:) Lots of fun and I'm hooked! It's pretty inexpensive as well. I mean who doesn't want to drink hot chocolate out of a stylish mug?!?!?






7 comments:
That is a way cute idea! I know at cafepress you can do some pretty fun stuff too. So you had a food Vday? We got sick, but it was still a lot of fun.
Ellie! You're so cute!!! I think you could take anything and be super enthusiastic about it and I would be sold on the idea!! Love ya!
You are sooo stinkin' cute!
Such a cute idea!! I love my hot chocolate mugs!! As soon as it starts to get cold out they come!!
Elles, you are so funny. I love how excited you get about certain things. I guess I do the same thing though.
awesome! i think i will have the girls give one to matt for father's day! :)
FUN! I just got Barry clothes. Even though he needed 'em, still not photo mug coolness.
Post a Comment