Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Boots, Chaps and a Cowboy Hat

---> We went to Texas for spring break this year to visit fam and we
had lots of boot kickin' fun...

---> We stayed at the best hotel around...Uncle Reed and Aunt Andi's house, they introduced us to a new breakfast favorite called
sausage kolache's,
it's a sausage wrapped in yummy-ness




---> We spent lots of time laughing, eating, playing cards, and loving our
cute trendy I-pod Grandma Johnson
who made sure
that we felt at home in Houston Texas






---> We went to a Real BIG Houston Rodeo, witnessed dripping grease on all the food we partook of and tried fried Oreos










---> We got Jeff some rrrrrreal Texan cowboy boots bought with love from his Grandma, tried on some rrrrrreal cowboy hats and had fun at the Western store and other random shops in Houston




---> We had a unforgettable vacation in
Texas and will
always cherish the memories made there


6 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like I need to visit Texas it looks like a super fun place to visit! Jeff is taking some sweet pictures with his camera!

ps: Your blog is getting cuter and cuter everytime I visit! You need to visit my scrapbooking blog and get into this digital scrapbooking with me. You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

Fun!
I didn't know you guys were going to TX! Looks like you had a Grrrreat time!
I love going to rodeos.

Chitney said...

ELLIE! looks like you guys had some fun! You guys are so cute!

Abbey said...

Elisa, I MISS YOU! We must see eachother soon, please.

Peck Family said...

ellie mcellerson
how the heck are you. i just got your comment on our fashion blog. you are so cute and sweet. i didn't realize how much i miss the way you talk until i read your post. every once in a while i will say i lurve you to someone and think of you....but i dont say "elle" things enough. thats it im bringing elle talk back. you are so fun and i miss all the fun times i had with you. anytime you come to thatch you got to come see me.
lurve you
rachel
oh and you need to be a fan of our facebook
sorellas elite fashion

Unknown said...

Yeha! I love it. You did the bestest post about Texas. And PS, I want your photos!!!!
Love ya!