Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeffy!!!

A huge shout out to my incredible husband...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!

Yes, he really was this CUTE when he was younger...awwwww!!!


And then he even got cuter....


And then I fell in love with this HOT boy...

I love you my sugar plum!! Thank you for being
everything that you are, and for taking
this journey in life with me.

You amaze me and I don't know how I lived life without you before.
Have a SPECTACULAR Birthday!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Jeff!
we can celebrate in a couple of weeks!

wix said...

Happy Birthday, FeeFee! Love you lots!

Rustino Scar said...

jeff, happy birthday. And ellyanna, how cute are you?! You are probably the best little wife ever!

I hope things are going great for you guys.

caryn said...

Cute! Ellie, you are adorable. And he WAS a cutie pie when he was little. Quick, make some mini-you-and-jeff's! haha.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Elisa you are SO adorable! I didn't know you lived up here too!! That is awesome! I live in Mesa and am getting married in like 8 days! Send me your address and I'll send you an announcement and you and your hubby can come dance and eat for your date night! I'd love to see you and meet the guy that won you! ncheerful@gmail.com