Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jeffrey-isms

So, since I don't have little kids you get to hear about the things my cute lil' Jeffrey says, I have to document them cause I know later on I will want to look back at them.  And boy do they just *melt* my heart.... :)

  • He calls me his little glitter butterfly and when I wear my glasses and feel gross in them he says, "Elle, it's ok...butterflies wear glasses too!"
  • When we go to the temple he tells me that he can see our kids running around in the celestial room *awe*
  • He talks my language and makes up words like; cue-ckies (cucumbers), lurbie pies (I love you), mersies (I miss you), and emberries (embarrassing)
  • He tells me he likes it when I wear my "sparklies" (Diamond earrings)
  • He gets really excited for me to come home and try the new food he bought at Costco
  • He says that I have "ellie magic" and that I can make everyone fall in love with me
  • He tells me I have a FIRE TONGUE and makes me promise that I will be good at work
  • He thinks that if he can find something in *PINK* I will automatically want it then he can go ahead and buy it
  • He says that when I wear my head bands my eyes look bigger
Ok, well that's all the Jeffrey-isms I have for now!  It's the small things you say and do that really make a difference, I love you JEFF! :)

8 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Those were so cute and so fun to read! I seriously loved seeing you and Amber a couple weeks ago. You are like happiness residing in a single individual! Love you!

Katie said...

He is PERFECT for you! So cute and so funny to read all those. Do you have a fire tongue? Yikesers!

ps: my verification word is 'dimpoken' sounds like one of Jeff's made up words for you. ;)

Cheryl said...

Cute. Isn't it fun having the little things that our hubbies say?
I think that Derick would be mad at me if I wrote them all though..ha ha.
WE miss you guys!!!!!!! Come to Utah :0)

Strand Family said...

Do you say Awwww like 5 million times a day?

Amber Fenn said...

Oh I love love love it and I love you and Jeff!! So sweet Ellie!!!!

Lindsey said...

That is so cute. You totally have Ellie Magic.

Little glitter butterfly is my fave. Hahaha miss you!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Those were soooo adorable! I loved them!

Garet and Amanda said...

oh, those were cute! Your so lucky Elisa! I love ya and miss you!