skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shout out to all the Queen Creek'ers----> We are now living at ASU East student housing off Power and Williams Field so come and play with us!!
We moved beginning of August to our new place, well I don't know if I should say new cause from what I heard these houses were built late 1970's and boy are they old. We've been planning on moving out here for a while and decided to do the big move before Jeffy started school. Jeff quit his job at Desert Schools to focus on finishing up school this semester (HOORAY!!!!) and he can now walk there cause all of his classes are at East.
It got the name Schaub Cottage cause my fam came out to visit and said it was so cozy, and with it's older style look I think it fits. It's much larger than our condo and we are thankful for the opportunity to live here and save up some money. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bath + den and laundry room, so it's luxurious compared to what we had. You can't beat the prices they have here on the housing, anyone want to come and be our neighbor? The whole campus makes up a ward too.
I think we scored the lotto cause I heard that we are maybe one of 2 houses on the entire campus that have a carpeted home, we definitely scored big time! I was expecting the nasty linoleum flooring, but we walked into this beauty and were shocked! Fun stuff...if you are in the area come visit! :)
8 comments:
Schaub Cottage. Cute! If i were in QC, I would definitely swing by. I hope you guys like living out there. It always seems so quiet and nice and calm out that direction.
Have fun out there!
What?!? CARPET? I can't believe it. When we lived out there we inherited scrap carpet from our friends and placed in on top of the linoleum. Good times. Have fun out there! We'll have to come see you!
I am so glad that you guys are in a nice big place that you love, and of course I love the nickname in true Leesie fashion :)
Although I am sad that you are in QC, since that is EVEN FARTHER away from me! Why couldn't Jeff go to ASU WEST and then you could be in MY ward?!
Cute elisa! I want to see pictures of the inside. To see how cute youve made it.
AAAA YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! You are like 15 mins from us!!!! I am SOOO excited!! Matt is going to be so Happy that his buddy is so close!!
Ellie! We want to come visit!! We miss you guys so so much!
I am so jazzed for you baby-buggie! Yay for exciting moves, miss you!
So we accidentally deleted our blog.
Our new one is dcmaggardfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment