I loved this movie, too! Oh my goodness it was such a surprise how much I liked it. I knew nothing about it and had no interest in seeing it but I'm so glad I did! And you are hilarious with the pictures...totally twins.
I am dying....you totally look like her. Oh my gosh, call me and tell me "It's so fluffy I could die!" That and the fart machine....favorite. It will make my year! I heart you!
We are new residents of that tiny town people usually stop at on their way to Vegas...Kingman, AZ! Jeff graduated from ASU in May 2011 and was fortunate enough to get hired on as a durability engineer with Chrysler, he gets to do his favorite thing and play with cars all day! Our sweet Annabelle joined our family on August 13, 2011. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...enjoy the walk down Schaub-ka-bob Lane! :)
6 comments:
ha ha. you are silly. you totally do look like her! If someone made a cartoon to look like you, I don't think it would look much different than that!
Yep, totally Ellie! I like those pictures of you. You should consider wearing your hair like that more often!
So we just saw this movie last night and you are totally her!!
I loved this movie, too! Oh my goodness it was such a surprise how much I liked it. I knew nothing about it and had no interest in seeing it but I'm so glad I did! And you are hilarious with the pictures...totally twins.
"It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
EBBEEEEZ! That just made my life for real! I love it so much... haha it was soo funnnnyy.
I am dying....you totally look like her. Oh my gosh, call me and tell me "It's so fluffy I could die!" That and the fart machine....favorite. It will make my year! I heart you!
Post a Comment