Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Mormon Messages-Without Fear--My little brother is in it!!



My sweet little brother Jarom is serving his mission right now in Malaga Spain and had the opportunity to be the narrator for this video. Right when I heard his voice my sprinklers went off and I was bawling!! I miss him sooooo much but he is my example, inspiration and spiritual boost as of late and I always want him to know how proud I am of him for dedicating his life to the Lord for 2 years.

At the 2:00 minute mark you can see a glimpse of my little brother reading his scriptures!! :)

Watch it. Love it. Learn from it.

**I don't think this is an "official" mormon messages video produced by the church but a video that someone in Spain put together that is similar to mormon messages.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so cool, Ellie! I bet that was so fun for you to watch and to hear your brother!

Jocelyn Shaver said...

elle it is actually a mormon message tell everyone to vote for it to become official. Other mormon messages are running against it.

The Robinson's said...

Elisa- this is awesome! How cool is it that you can say "Hey this is my bro!"? Thanks for your nice comment on my blog- my sis is doing well- she's 26 wks prego and things weren't looking good there for a while. We were pretty sure she was going to lose the baby- but so far so good- she's still hangin on! Thanks for your friendship Elisa!
PS you look absolutely darling- you need to post more often, I love reading what you are up to!

Court said...

How cool is that! Ellie- did you get my email? I want you to make me a header for my blog!!!

Jocelyn Shaver said...

umm elisa! I love you and I am awaiting for you next blog! I WANT PICTURES! If you don't blog about it soon then I will got it??? I love you sister & am so happy for you. :) ummmmm oh yeah I liked my T-mony too! :)

Mary Anne said...

How neat! That is so awesome. So proud of that boy!