Annabear at 2 Months:
1. You don't like to keep your hands in your blankets, wrapping you up like a burrito didn't last too long.
2. When you were a newborn you always slept with a hand on your face, it was so cute.
3. You always sleep on your ride side.
4. When you get mad you put your hands in fists.
5. You like to make "O" sounds with your little mouth...we always call it practicing your "Oh's"
6. Dad likes to blow dry your hair after you take a bath.
7. You love to sleep in my boppy pillow!
8. You started smiling in week 6 and we just fell more in love with you.
9. You like it when we sing to you and you started singing back to us when you were about 11 weeks old. I like singing "I Love to See the Temple", "I am a Child of God", "As I Have Loved You", "ABC's", "5 Little Monkey's Jumping On the Bed", and "Families Are Forever" with you.
10. You like to talk to the little birds in your Snug a Bunny swing.
11. You started getting a bald patch on the back of your head in week 11.
12. In week 11 you also started to suck on your right hand, you even do this when you are not hungry. I'm worried that you are going to start sucking your thumb!
13. I cut your finger nails but you still manage to scratch yourself all the time.
14. You have an outie belly button, it was sticking out pretty bad but Grandma Shaver made you some pupichines to wear to help hold it down more.
15. When you get really excited it looks like you are riding a bicycle with your little legs, it's so funny!
16. If you are really tired and I play with your hair and pat it down it helps you go to sleep.
17. It's funny but you are the happiest at like 4:00 A.M. when you wake up to feed!
18. Daddy loves making noises with you and sometimes you imitate him back.
19. You are getting so chubby and have lots of rolls on your legs!
20. In week 12 you started sleeping up to 6 hours at night which was a nice break for Mom.









0 comments:
Post a Comment