Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween/Thanksgiving 2011


Annabelle was a bumble bee for her 1st 
Halloooween!













I found this little bee costume at the Cracker Barrel in Kingman for a 
good price and it fit her perfectly! 












It snowed in Kingman so we went up to the Hualapai Mountains to play.  The deer roam around freely there and actually will come up right to you in hopes that you will feed them! My good friend Whitney Julander that I met at EFY made Annabelle these adorable bear beanies.




















My sisters love being Aunts and spoiling Annabelle...they seriously take her on a shopping spree every time we see them! We stopped by my brothers place to say hello before we
had Thanksgiving with Jeff's family.




Thanksgiving 2011 in Mesa:








Megan of course made the most glorious food! It was homemade everything on the menu! YUM!


Jeffrey is funny and he only likes the boxed stuffing, so he took it upon himself to make his own, and it was funny because the whole time his Mom was telling him not to put as much butter as the box calls for!  I definitely preferred the stuffing made by scratch from Meg! 













Outside football fun with all the nieces and nephews.


Ryan and their new dog Toby, he's so white, fluffy and cute! The good thing about him is that he doesn't shed either and he's super friendly with the kids.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love your baby girl! Sooo so so cute! Fiona was a little bumble bee for her first halloween and I couldn't stop hugging and kissing her cause she looked so cute!

Cheryl said...

Belle looks so cute in her little tennis outfit! I love it! So glad you guys were able to come to Prescott because we are moving in 2 weeks!

cj said...

Elisa! Thanks so much for your comment. We couldn't be more excited to be having a baby! And speaking of babies...Annabelle is so adorable! I'm positive that you are the best mom!

Jared was so excited to see a comment from you and says HI!!! We totally remember when you'd come visit in the ASU library. We loved our ASU days :)

Hope all is well with you and your family! Keep posting those cute pictures!