- You love to sit in the office and play on the keyboard while Mommy is on the computer
- When you want something now you open and close your little hands really fast over and over again, it's like you are saying "more, more, MORE!"
- You think it's funny when Mommy talks in a low voice
- You still love to sing with Daddy and Mommy and when we look at your face it seems like you are trying so hard to actually sing all the right words
- When you are sitting or laying down you always rub your feet together really fast
- You still haven't mastered crawling yet but you are rolling all over the place and I can't keep track of you
- You do very well at sitting up on your own now and hardly ever fall over anymore
- You love to splash in the water at bath time
- You think it's fun to play peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy
- You laugh so hard when Mom and Dad pop out of random places and make weird noises (anything to make our princess laugh!!)
- One of your most favorite things to suck on is your Vitamin D bottle, you love the top rubber part because it's so squishy and easy for you to drool all over
- You are taking more of an interest in your toys
- We had to start giving you apply juice and prunes because with all the solids we were feeding you, you started to get a bit "backed up"
- Your favorite food to eat is pears
- You love to suck on my hair and will pull at it any chance that you get
- I love to go and get you in the mornings because you are always on your tummy and looking through the boards of your crib waiting for someone to pick you up
- You love anything that has strings
- You do very well at drinking from a sippie cup
- You love to stand up, you will pull on my shirt until I help you stand. I think you will skip the crawling and surprise us all and just start walking! You've always been a very solid/sturdy baby
- You are such a happy baby and everyone always comments on how well behaved you are, you never are fussy unless you want Mama's milk
- You are always waiting for Mom to do something funny so that you can laugh
- Lately we have been putting things on top of your head and you have such a quick reaction to pull them off
- You are very entertained when I let you dig through my purse
- You think it's so funny to suck on your toes when Mommy is changing your diaper
- You are a very smart little girl, you will study and play with something until you can figure out how it opens and closes
- You still like to take your morning naps in our bed
- You still wake up at least once during the night for a feeding, but will randomly surprise us and sleep through the night
- You like to sing the hymns at church with us
- You are starting to get some rosacea on your cheeks (that was bound to happen so both Dad and I have it)
- You love to eat paper
- You loved to be pushed outside in your pink jet
More photos of our little bear:
Snow is falling all around...on the tree tops
on the ground!
It snows quite often here in Kingman, but this time it actually stuck for a couple of days! We drove up to the Hualapai mountains and it was beautiful!!


























7 comments:
She is so cute! I love that pic of her huge smile. :)
Belle is so cute! We miss you guys!
Oh man she is so cute! I feel bad that her pink bear hat is not as cute as the brown one! But she is cute no matter what so it doesn't matter! I Miss you! Hopefully when we move home in August we can stop off to see you guys and you can meet Baby Jane!
Ummm...hello gorgeous Ellie in your gray bird shirt. Can I have your hair?
Elisa! You are a hot mom! Yay for that :) And your little family is just so adorable. I'm so glad I can see pictures.
I never got to tell you how much I loved your comment on our EA blog post. Thanks for making it nice and long and juicy. That's funny about your husband having to listen to you go on and on. That's how ambrosia's husband is. Jared, brosia and I can laugh and laugh about stories for hours and he eventually just gets out his iPad because he's bored silly :) They got married back in 2007. Now she has two kids! A boy and a girl. We still stay close.
I loved your comments on all the pictures and memories. Great times there even though it was short lived (especially for me). And yes, those breadsticks are the best!
Love it! Totally make me miss you so much! I can't wait to see you and snuggle that girl!
What a cutie pie! I can't believe she's 7 months old and closing in on 8! Where did that time go?!?! Love seeing the pics of your adorable family! What a big smile you three bring to my face! Love you friend! :)
Post a Comment