Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014


We went up to Mesa for Halloween because Dad had a long weekend off and we thought it would be fun to celebrate with family. I felt like a lame Mom because I made Annabelle a fairy again this year.  I thought she might as well wear that costume again since my Mom had spent so much time making it for her, plus it still fit her.  I found a cute dinosaur costume for Pax at Costco and it was only $12.  It was a tad bit hard trying to fit it over his head, but once we did he looked SO CUTE!  His dino feet slippers wouldn't stay on though, they were too big.


We went to Kiki's house and she had pizza waiting for us.  After eating and talking a bit to everyone we went around her neighborhood to trick or treat a bit.  Paxton had fun sitting in the wagon we brought from Grammy's house and Annabelle and Karlie loved running up to the houses for candy.  Annabelle kept wanting to sit in the wagon so she could sneak some of her candy!  I would turn around to look at her and she would have another lollipop in her mouth, she has always loved her sweets.  Paxey would collect candy in his wagon when we would pull him up to the door, everyone kept saying how cute he was.




It was so cute when Paxey would try and crawl in his dino costume!  Papa and Grammy Schaub stayed behind to pass out candy at Kiki's house.


At first when I put Paxton's costume on he was so grumpy and wanted it off!  Eventually though he turned into our happy little boy!


Annabelle posing outside for me before she went to her preschool Halloween party, she was so excited to show all her friends her pretty sparkle fairy costume!


Annabelle with her preschool teacher Mrs. Kali, she loves her and had such a fun time at their little halloween party.


I made this Halloween wreath from black trash bags, I just had to cut them in strips and tie knots with them around a wire hanger.  We had a spoooookerific Halloween!

0 comments: