Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Paxton 9 Months


Paxton at 9 Months Old: 

1. You were the cutest green dinosaur for your 1st Halloween! I couldn't help but laugh every time I saw you in your costume! Mommy got it at Costco for $12.  You just looked so adorable in your little hoody with dino spikes on it.  We took you and Annabelle trick-or-treating around in Grammy's wagon in Kiki's neighborhood and you had lots of fun!

2. You are attempting to crawl, but instead will face plant it every time you try and will just cry until Daddy or I come to your rescue. This happens all day long! 

3. Your first teeth are coming in! They are your 2 bottom ones. It's made you pretty miserable at nights. 

4. You don't sit still in your bath anymore in the kitchen sink and just splash everywhere! 

5. Daddy and I laugh at you bc you go from being extremely happy to grumpy in a matter of seconds. We think you have a case of baby bipolar! 

6. You always laugh when Mommy squishes your thigh under the high chair and says, "I'm gonna get you...I'm gonna get you!" 

7. You love to stand at the bath tub and watch Annabelle take her baths. You get so excited and will bang your hands on the tub. 

8. You have found a new taste for avocados and love them. You first tried them when we went to Joe's Farm Grill with the Adams and Scott gave you and Audrey some! You both were chowing down on them and we didn't have enough to keep you full!

9. People always ask us if you are always so chill.  You are such a content baby and rarely fuss, so yes most of the time I would say you are a relaxed and happy baby. 

10.  You like to play legos with Annabelle. At this point all toys go directly into your mouth.




0 comments: