Mommy loves you in this little old navy dress I bought for you paired with your pink cowgirl boots. I had to do a photo shoot of you after church because you looked so cute. I love your spark for life and how as a little kid nothing gets to you and that you always have a smile on your face. It's been fun watching you develop your own personality and how you treat other people. You want to include everyone and always try to make new friends, you still say hello to random people when we are at the store....makes Mommy laugh. Makes my Mother heart smile because you always compare things to Jesus and if he were here, or you always point things out about him in stories or pictures. You are a sweet obedient girl, I can see it in you that you truly do try and choose the right. I'm thankful that you are the first one in our family, I know that you will help guide the rest of your brothers and sisters.
0 comments:
Post a Comment