My oh so very very very talented Mom who is capable of doing everything put her skills to work and made me a Christmas tree skirt over Thanksgiving while we were in Sierra Vista. I found this cute sparklie snow man material at Wal-Mart and it was pretty cheap.
Here is a close up view just in case you didn't get enough from the first pic...
You guys...I was so in love with my tree skirt that I even debated on wearing it to a holiday party! What do you think? Whoops....one problem though...my waist is definitely NOT that tiny!!
My mom busted out with a whole entire box full of Christmas crafts that she hasn't completed yet and so she also made me this wreath!! My house will be a Winter Wonderland in no time!!
I don't think I could triple post today so I'm also going to squeeze in some more pics from Turkey day! Jeff is really good at hiding his talents (I guess you could say he is humble) but he pretty much can hear a song once and then play it again by ear. So, him and my sis Joc sat down and were playing together.
This was a first, but my brother Phil brought his girlfriend Nicki home as well. We were happy to have her there, she is super sweet and has the best laugh! I love my brother Phillip, he is so generous and fun to be around...he always has something humourous to say.
Thanks Dad for making such a delicious turkey! It was funny cause my Dad makes this really yummy dessert with cranberries, and my fam is famous for picking on the food before we actually sit down to eat dinner, so my dad and I got creative and labeled his dessert "Green Bean Casserole" and for the most part it kept the fingers away. Dad we are funny! :)
My sister Amber came all the way down from Texas to spend Thanksgiving with us. I'm so happy she did cause I just love her to peices. She is going back to U of A in Jan.
Last but not least it was my little brother Jarom's 18th birthday! We went out to this really tasty mexican restaurant in SV and instead of giving him ice cream or some other dessert he got a cheese quesadilla! How odd. Happy Birthday Jarom...P.S. you and Joc are never supposed to grow up. Isn't he cute?!?






10 comments:
Ellie, you are so hilarious. I like the tree skirt as a real skirt.
i will never get used to folks calling you ellie! it is so strange!! love your tree skirt, your mom is great! glad you had a good thanksgiving too! keep us posted on phillip and his girl! that's great news. i really can't believe jarom is 18!! WOW!!
Aw cute stuff. Remember that time your mom stayed up super late with us when we were making those little purses for prom? Or homecoming or something? Some dance... She's so crafty.
Oh my gosh, your cute mom. Look at her!! Okay, and does she still stay up past midnight every night?? Good grief, she'll always be superwoman.
Hahaha......the green bean casserole with your dad. You tricksters!!
Oh my, little Jarom.....I know you said he's all grown up but 18?!?!?!? I didn't know he was that old. And what's with a quesadilla??!?!?! (didn't you used to call it a quesadilia?) What restaurant did you go to? I want to remember SV with you!
Okay and that tree skirt that you're wearing. DO you remember wearing that red/white gingham skirt to youth conference when Shannen went with us?? Totally reminded me of that. So funny. Time for a ho-down!!
Last thing. Will you go take a little visit to Nikki Cavender's blog and give her my email address and tell her that I need hers so that I can invite her to my blog. And I want to see hers. Would you mind doing that? She left a message on my craft blog......that she found me because of my blinkie on your blog (THANKS ELISA!!) but she didn't leave her email or anything.
joh05058@gmail.com
Thanks Els!!
You obviously take after you mother with all the talent you have! I LOVE the tree skirt and know it will look even better with the tree you and Jeff get.
So cute Elisa! I'm totally having my mom make me one for next year-aren't mom's handy? Hope you guys have fun on your trip!! Love ya
It's December 14th and I wanted to take a moment to say Congratulations on your 1 year wedding anniversary! I hope you guys take some time to look back over your first year and look ahead to many more years together! Congrats on this exciting milestone! Love ya!
i ALWAYS would put on the tree skirt and dance around the house to Christmas music while decorating! I mean of course it doesn't fit, but if you never turn around no one will ever know :) It is so cute...and your mom is amazing! You are such a cute little wife...Jeff is so lucky, and I'm sure you feel the same (about him)! I miss seeing you around...will you be in SV ever over the holidays? I could use a little bit of Elisa in my life.
I wish I could sew! Your tree skirt is so cute! I love the snowmen!
wait a minute, jerom is 18. what? when did that happen? wow. (did you notice i'm kind of going through all of your posts and reading them...) :)
Post a Comment