Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dora Band-aids

When Jeff and I were dating I cut my finger and we were at his mom's
house so he ran upstairs to get me a band-aid, and came back down with a Dora one! I thought that it was so adorable and ever since I have always bought Dora band-aids. It's so cute because before he puts it on my ouchie he always says this phrase in Spanish. Just over the holidays I cut my thumb pretty bad so I had been wearing Dora band-aids for a couple of days and Jeff still puts them on me! I blogged about this just so that I can remember the sweet precious moments in life. Last night before we hit the sack I hit my head on the back board of the bed and of course started crying like a baby and Jeff said, "Elle, you have to stop hurting yourself cause we are running out of Dora band-aids!"

Yes, sometimes I still act like a little girl and one of Jeff's nicknames for me is Dora! He thinks that I look like her since I always cut my bangs short! Well, if I am Dora then he is my Diego! Thank you for taking care of me Jeff, I RUVV you!!

7 comments:

ashley said...

Good 'ol Jeff! I love those little Dora bandaids. My little Elli does too. Cute!

The Wheelers said...

you make me laugh! hope you had a good christmas...happy late anniversary!

Jen said...

Oh Ells, you are so cute! I'm sorry that you cried when you hit your head! That's so sad!! Also, we had so much fun with you guys the other night! Thank you so much for having us over! We love you guys a lot -- and I Hope Jeff isn't still mad at me for calling him stingy. I really do feel bad about it!! Maybe I'll send him a card begging for forgiveness! Anyway, I love you!! Have a great day!!

Moser Clan said...

Can I just say that you have THE most adorable blog ever! Oh and you asked about my braces...well the answer to that is that I work in an ortho. office and it's free so I got Vain and VERY much regretting it now..because it opened my bite and now they have to be on for awhile. stinky!

hdawgy said...

haha That's hilarious! Your kids are gonna love you since you buy Dora band aids! I'm sad I didn't get to see you while I was there! Life is always crazy busy when I'm there! That whole month and a couple weeks just flew by!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

HEY!! It's great to hear from you! I'm so happy that you wrote!

I love making the blog layouts, but what I enjoy most is everyone telling me that they enjoy them. It definitely keeps me motivated so I appreciate your kind words.

I have a tutorial on how to make your blog fit full screen. Here's how:
http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/2008/08/make-my-layouts-fit-full-screen.html

Thanks again for writing! It's been SOOO long! I'm glad to see that you're doing well!

Stacey said...

Ah Elisa you're so cute. But Jeff can't be your Diego because then he'd be your cousin! Ewww!!