Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My little bro is growing up!

On May 21, we were able to drive down to Sierra Vista for my little bro's graduation from Buena High School! Considering that S.V. is a pretty small town we were surprised to see that he had graduated with 600 other students, surprisingly enough it didn't take to long to read off all the names. It was fun to be there to support him and to share in his joy! Congrats JAROM!! You did it!!His next adventure is to serve a mission for our church, he will be an awesome Elder! Jarom is the second youngest out of the 8 kids in our family, and it's so crazy to see him grow up...he's not allowed to!!
Him and Joccie are just supposed to stay young forever, but I'm sure it's
nice for my parents to have another one leave the nest!
Jarom, we love you
and I know that the future only holds more exciting events for ya! :)


Waiting for the ceremony to start...good thing my sister Amber
and I can be so entertained with silly faces we make!






Here is the graduate himself...as my friend Ashley Johnston put it...
"he looks like he came right out of High School Musical!!!"
Very true comment...he's a cute kid! :)




Proud parents!!





Seriously...this is one of the ONLY pics I have of my
mom smiling with her teeth!!

Some pics with the fam!!





7 comments:

Ashley said...

You're hair is so adorable!

Ashley said...

I CANNOT even believe it. And those pictures are even MORE High School Musical than any of the rest. What a cute kid. (Sorry Jarom.......you're still a kid to me.) Ahhhh, he must get a lot of attention. Careful there Jarom.

And I love that picture of you and Jarom. You both look so happy. Love that. Oh, and your mom has a beautiful smile.......I'm surprised she never shows her teeth.

Gosh, I really want more caramel corn. You wanna hop on up here again for some more?? Yummmm....... That was so fun to see you Els. Gosh, we need to live closer. Maybe one day. :)

Deanna said...

You and your family are so cute!!
So what is all the white stuff that is flying in the air on the field? Maybe it should be obvious... but it looks cool.

Jacob Quinn said...

He graduated high school already? I can't beleive it! I still remember Jarom from my primary class after I got back from my mission... and then I remember being super proud when I came back from my deployment to Korea and he was passing the sacrament! Best wishes to him and the rest of your family- Jake Quinn

Rustino Scar said...

ellyanna. rustin here. OMG. you should have taken a mac laptop and taken pics like old times during the grad ceremony. Oh man, SV, never been, but it makes me sad to think of Sierra, and Rico, who both suffered greatly and gave up their lives for our sakes.
I hope your replacement car is treating you well. For now, the subway and city bus do wonders for me.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Um...this post was weird for me...I am old...I don't have anything else to say...

Tara said...

HA! HE DOES LOOK LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! LUV YOU SIS SCHAUB!

-TARA