
Have you seen this mooooovie yet? Love, love, loved it!! Had to bare my testimony about it! Maybe I loved it cause the
girl in it was named Ellie...and some of her
bouncy energy and charismatic qualities reminded me of myself...
The beginning of the movie was so sweet of how it told a silent story of how they fell in wuvv!! Maybe I loved it so much cause the overenthusiastic scouting little boy Russell reminded me of Jeffrey and how all he wanted to do was get his last badge for serving the elderly so he could be a certified Wilderness Explorer!!
Or maybe I just loved it cause all the characters were so hilarious, and Mr. Fredricksen was such a grouch, how could you not laugh at him? It was honestly an UPlifting adventure to watch and one of my fav movies now!! I give it 10 thumbs up and over 10 shining stars...so go and see if you
haven't already...I highly recommend it to everyone!










14 comments:
I loved this movie too! Pixar is so good at telling stories.
I have been wanting to see it. I am glad to hear some good reviews!
You are so funny...love the post about it.
Oh it was so wonderful. I even cried! bahaha
Hi! I found your blog through Laura Henry and noticed that we both had a post about the movie Up.
I cried like a baby. :)
http://lovelifelists.blogspot.com/2009/06/sometimes-as-im-writing-blog-post-i.html
We loved it too! Sooooo good!
It was seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! Kyndal loved it too, she was yelling excitedly the entire time, I could not get her to be quiet. LOVED IT!!!! So I'm out of town, but when I get back I'll call ya and we'll see when we can get togeth again! Love ya!
Thank you for baring your testimony of Up. LOL. I need to see it again because my eyes were blurry the first time through.
Also, do you guys have any plans for 4th of July? Chris and I will be in town and I miss being best friends for a week.
I remember the first 10 minutes of the movie all I wanted to do was cry...and I cursed Disney for being so mean. But then, as it went on...as all Disney movies do...I ended up feeling very inspired and motivated to capture my own adventures....
Brilliant movie. And 'here here' on the review.
ellie i love you and can't wait for our date on saturday!
I LOVED this movie too! I cried at the end when Mr. Fredrickson gave Russell his last badge....oh I just loved it. And they picked a good name for Ellie, because you have to be fun and energetic to carry that name :)
I totally wanna see it...especiall now! I love you, Leesie!
how is Schaub-ka-bob lane? HAHAAHAHAHA. I just read your home page. too funny. Also, I hated up. I'm sorry, but I did. I wanted to slit my wrists, I also wished that I was in that house while flying, so that I could plummet to my death.
I finally saw this movie the other day and absolutely loved it! The story was so cute and touching, I definitely cried a few times!
Aw elle your blog is so cute! There are lots of pics of little kids.=) You look like a mom=)
Post a Comment