Congrats, again, Ellie. We are so excited for you guys. You guys will be great parents. I am so anxious to hear what the little munchkin is going to be!
Oh Elisa!! I am THRILLED for you! You will be such a fun little mommy! Hope you are feeling well and hangin' in there. Loves all around! Keep the updates coming!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! How are you feeling? Who's your Dr? Please let me know if you need anything or have any questions. Also, if you're interested in childbirth classes, I'd love to have you in one of my series! Yay! Babies are such a blessing!
ELISA!!! Oh man. I am so so happy inside right now. That is one lucky baby coming to your home. What a blessing you will be to him or her...and the other way around, too :) Can't wait to hear more and more and more!
BEST NEWS EVER!!! I'm so excited for you and Jeff!! We're preggie buddies :-) We need to get together and compare how big my belly is (being on my third pregnancy) and how cute and tiny yours is, lol. Love you Elisa!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Ellie!!!! K so I hardly get on blogs anymore, but I just got on tonight to browse and I came across this!!!!! A little late I know but CONGRATS!!!!! I am SOOO happy for you guys!!! Can we pleeeeeeeeeze get together soon??? Miss you!!
I was just thinking about you!! I have been waiting for a post with such great news! You are going to be such a fun, loving mom!! Yipee! I am coming to AZ in a couple of weeks, lets get together! Love you!
You know that my heart is overjoyed for you and Jeff and this wonderful, exciting and life changing news! You both will be amazing parents and I look forward to this new chapter in your life as a mama! Sending love and happy thoughts your way!
I am cryin' my eyes out over here Elisa!! I am beyond happy for you, I'll begin praying for you immediately :) You will be the absolute BEST Momma!! Love you!!
We are new residents of that tiny town people usually stop at on their way to Vegas...Kingman, AZ! Jeff graduated from ASU in May 2011 and was fortunate enough to get hired on as a durability engineer with Chrysler, he gets to do his favorite thing and play with cars all day! Our sweet Annabelle joined our family on August 13, 2011. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...enjoy the walk down Schaub-ka-bob Lane! :)
31 comments:
so exciting!!!!!!!
Yay for baby I am so happy and nxious to be an aunt. Keep staying positive. Its a test of faith.
so awesome! i'm due August 16th! you will be such a great mom!
Congrats, again, Ellie. We are so excited for you guys. You guys will be great parents. I am so anxious to hear what the little munchkin is going to be!
so. excited. too. You and Jeff have a whole lot of sweetness to share! Congrats Schaubs!
Ahhhh!!! YAY ELLIE!!!! Congrats!
How exciting! Congrats Elisa!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for the two of you. You are going to be such a fun awesome Mom.
Oh Elisa!! I am THRILLED for you! You will be such a fun little mommy! Hope you are feeling well and hangin' in there. Loves all around!
Keep the updates coming!
Woot woot!! I smile everytime I see this little baby! I can just imagine you as a little mama. This baby is one lucky little one!
Baby Schaublette is looking so cute all cuddled down in mama's tummy!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You will be awesome parents! I love you!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you!
Congratulations!! Babies are truly miracles. hope all goes well. your just a couple weeks behind me :)
Hooray for the Schaublett! What a great blessing. You know how excited for you I am right?
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! How are you feeling? Who's your Dr? Please let me know if you need anything or have any questions. Also, if you're interested in childbirth classes, I'd love to have you in one of my series! Yay! Babies are such a blessing!
ELISA!!! Oh man. I am so so happy inside right now. That is one lucky baby coming to your home. What a blessing you will be to him or her...and the other way around, too :) Can't wait to hear more and more and more!
Yay!!! You better blog more often at least during your pregnancy and then post lots of pictures of the cutie one s/he is born!
BEST NEWS EVER!!! I'm so excited for you and Jeff!! We're preggie buddies :-) We need to get together and compare how big my belly is (being on my third pregnancy) and how cute and tiny yours is, lol. Love you Elisa!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Ellie!!!! K so I hardly get on blogs anymore, but I just got on tonight to browse and I came across this!!!!! A little late I know but CONGRATS!!!!! I am SOOO happy for you guys!!! Can we pleeeeeeeeeze get together soon??? Miss you!!
Blaaaahhhhhh! Freaking out! Woot-Woot! I am so excited! And SOOOOOOO freaking Happy for you!!! LOVE YOU!!! Texting you right now!
Congrats Ellie! You will be an amazing MOM!
Elisa! Yay! Your baby will have a friend - MINE, due Aug 28th. :) I'm so happy for you! You will undoubtedly be the cutest pregnant person ever.
Soooooo happy for you! Were you sick?? Miss you!
I was just thinking about you!! I have been waiting for a post with such great news! You are going to be such a fun, loving mom!! Yipee! I am coming to AZ in a couple of weeks, lets get together! Love you!
Elisa!!!!! Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys. Just wait until you are able to snuggle that little baby in your arms. You will melt!
Ashley
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elisa!
Congrats!!!!!
i miss your face!
This is exciting and I want to see this mini Ellie baby. Yay!
I'm making it watermelon pants :-D
You know that my heart is overjoyed for you and Jeff and this wonderful, exciting and life changing news! You both will be amazing parents and I look forward to this new chapter in your life as a mama! Sending love and happy thoughts your way!
Oh my lanta!!!!!!! I am so so so so sooooooooooo excited for you.
Congrats Ellie!! I am so happy for you. Maybe I can make a hat for your baby. Eh? When it's born text me the circumference of it's head.
Also, don't drop it.
Love you!!!!
I am cryin' my eyes out over here Elisa!! I am beyond happy for you, I'll begin praying for you immediately :) You will be the absolute BEST Momma!! Love you!!
OOOOOh and EEK and YAY!!
Post a Comment