~Annabelle Alexandra Schaub~
Born: August 13, 2011
at 8: 34 a.m.
7 lbs +18.5 inches
(Sorry the last 3 pics are a bit grainy because they were taken from my Iphone)
Belle melted our hearts from her first cry,
we love her to pieces. Her precious spirit has
already blessed our home immensely.
More details to come...

















30 comments:
She is so beautiful Elisa! Congrats! And I love the name! Hope you are all doing well!
So precious.I hope you and baby are doing well. I cant believe you had her before i did! (just 3 days). Love her name.
YAY! I am so happy for you that she is here, safe and healthy and BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Oh my gosh she SERIOUSLY looks just like you and your siblings! And um...how do you look so great being a new mom? You don't even look tired! Ha ha you look great! Little Belle is precious!
She is beautiful and I love her name. Congratulations!!!
Congrats Ellie! You guys will be such good parents!
Don't drop her. :)
What a precious little girl! Love all her adorable pictures!
woo hoo!! At long last your precious little one is here and she is gorgeous just like her momma! Way to go! You look amazing btw! And yep, I too love her name!
So happy for you guys! She's beautiful...and I love the name!! Hope you are feeling good...don't worry, you will feel better and better and better!
We are just so excited for you guys. It was funny b/c the night before you had her I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing and then to my surprise Annabelle was here the next morning!! Congrats, again! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. It's gonna be love at first sight for Lincoln, I just know it.
Oh Elisa! She is so beautiful. Oh goodness. I think she looks like your family! Did she come pretty early? I was thinking you weren't due until the end of the month...I can't WAIT to hear the details of the labor and delivery. Seriously cannot wait! So happy for you, she really is perfect in every way. Hope you are feeling well and adjusting to mommy life. Love you!
Ellie! She is beautiful! I love her and can't wait to meet her!! I'm still waiting for my phone call ;) Love your guts!
I love her so much already!!
Oh Elisa- she is absolutely PERFECT! I just want to snuggle her! Congrats! I love that I can still keep tabs on you and your sweet little family. I wish you all the happiness in the world! You and Jeff deserve such a perfect little angel!
Love and miss you!
Kenzie
YAY!!!! Congratulations Ellie!! She's beautiful! I hope you're doing well. xoxo laura
SHE IS GORGEOUS!! I love her name too! Can't wait to hear more!
Congrats!! She is so beautiful. You guys are going to be awesome parents!
EEEEEEEEEE!!!! Elisa!!! You have a baby!!!! She is adorable, and I love her name. Congrats!!!!!!! Hope you are all doing well!
xox
I'm going to make her some baby watermelon pants.... :)
why did it say unknown?? weird. oh well, congrats, and now I need to find some watermelon material so I can make mini watermelon pants. Seriously.
She is adorable!!
xo
Yay!!! I'm so happy she's here! She's beautiful :-) Can't wait to see her in person!
It's funny because her and my little one, MJ, were both 18.5 inches long but she had almost a good 3 lbs on him, lol. He was born July 22 (original due date was Aug 15), so he came a lil early and then after he was born we found out the placenta had stopped growing and was only about 1/2 the size it should've been so he was only 4 lbs 4oz.
Anyway, she is adorable and you look great! Being a mommy is the best isn't it?!
A late congratulations, but a BIG one! Hope everything is going well. She is beautiful.
Congratulations!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!
Elle!!!! You had your baby! Sorry, I'm kinda late on that news,I never read blogs and since you don't have Facebook...... I'm so stinking excited for you. She is so Adorable. I'm sure you are the happiest mama alive! love you.
Yay! another member of the Schaub family is here! I can't wait to see her! I also think she looks so sweet. She is so cute!! love,Ethan
My mom says that I had small feet like you when I was a baby. I cant wait to babysit you little annabelle. love,
Audrey I love you annabelle
Congratulations Ellie and Jeff! I can't wait to meet Annabelle. She is so precious. And cute. I love her little eyes. Love, Kaylie Schaub
Oh Elisa...she is so so SOOOOOOOOO amazing. I had chills looking at the pictures. Enjoy that sweet gift from heaven. I miss you friend.
Elisa she is so precious! Congratulations!
Holy business, she is so perfect and so precious!! Love her! Love you too Elisa :)
Post a Comment