{23 Month Update}
1. Your new favorite dance to do is the Hokey Pokey, but you call it "pokey pokey."
2. Sometimes you call Daddy "Jeff" bc you hear me saying it.
3. One day it was so funny bc you called me Mommy Schaub.
4. You've done so well with your swimming since we got you that front floatie. You even swim off on your own. You love splash pads!
5. Your fav thing to say now is, "watch this!"
6. One night after prayers you gave us all kisses then I told you to kiss baby and you did, well then I looked over at you afterwards and you were kissing your tummy and said, "I kiss my baby!"
7. Your favorite books to read are:
Spot's Halloween, The Ear Book, Arthur Has The Chicken Pox, ABC's by Dr. Seuss, Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?, and Fred & Ted.
8. You are obsessed with chapstick and always say, "Mom I need my stick!" You put lots on and then eventually give it back to Mom.
9. We were getting in the car one day to go somewhere and as I was buckling you in and you said, "I happy mom!"
10. You pointed at the freckle on my leg and asked what it was and I told you and then you said, "I pickin your frenckle off!"
11. Oh Annabelle you light up our lives, literally. Just before bed tonight you sang, "When I Am Baptized" and you knew the whole song and did little hand gestures to go with it. I was so proud of you bc I had just taught you that song. You made me and Dad laugh so hard I was crying, I was laughing even more though because Dad didn't know the words! {8.11.13}
Norrisito, Jenn, Paqui and his kids were driving through Vegas on their way to California so we couldn't pass up a chance to meet up with them! We met them at this really nice outside mall called Town Square in Vegas. I completely forgot to bring your swim suit for the splash pad they had, but Dad didn't care and let you get wet anyways, you had such a grand ol' time sticking your face in the fountains!
We ate dinner at Claim Jumper's, but surprisingly the food was not very good that time. Of course afterward my Aunt Paqui went to Whole Foods to get some watermelon for dessert! It made us so happy to see them and to spend time with their kids Madeleine and Ewan. It's such a nice break when we get to leave Kingman for a bit.


























0 comments:
Post a Comment