Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4th, 2013

The 4th of July is always one of my most favorite holidays, especially if we're able to spend it somewhere with nice weather, good company and yummy food!  It's funny though because we always end up having no plans for the 4th and don't do much of anything.  This year though Annie Skommesa had invited us over for a potluck dinner.  We had fun spending time with friends from the ward and Annabelle really enjoyed herself in their backyard.


Of course I found a tasty recipe in my Our Best Bites cook book for this pasta salad and it turned out really good!  It had festive colors in it too.


Don't know what I would do without my girlfriends from the ward!  L to R--Front row: Desiree Johns, Megan Campos. Back Row: Kristen Poe, and Annie Skommesa.


Like always I had fun dressing AnnaB up for July 4th, this is the outfit I came up
with that had some red, white and blue in it!






Kristen Poe and her daughter Ella.

0 comments: