skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2 Month Update:
1. You are a sweet, sweet baby with such a gentle temperament. You only fuss when you are hungry and are easily calmed down. We pick you right up and you'll stop crying. You just like to be close to Mom and Dad's chest. You get pretty worked up though if we don't come to your rescue quick.
2. We had to start putting gloves on your hands bc you like to scratch your face. You got yourself pretty good one time on your cheeks and after you did you freaked out bc I'm sure it hurt, I couldn't help but laugh at you a little bit!
3. You still are only sleeping 3 hour stretches at night, Mom and Dad are pretty exhausted. Sometimes you'll surprise us with a 4 hr stretch though!
4. Like your sister Annabelle you love to sleep in boppy or snug-a-bunny. We bought you a new pack and play, but you don't like to sleep on flat surfaces.
5. You are definitely our binky baby. I didn't want to give you a binky, but in the NICU they'd give it to you so you were used to one. It does help to calm you down, we just hope to break you from it soon.
6. You've kept all your hair for now...thankfully! Mommy loves to fohawk it!
7. When I pick you up you like to grab at my hair and hold onto it.
8. Daddy calls you milk man and I like to call you Mr. Moo!
9. You don't like to have your arms swaddled, but like blankets on top of you.
10. You've been growing out of your clothes pretty quick. Mommy's favorite thing to dress you in is a polo shirt and little shorts.
11. You are weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz!
0 comments:
Post a Comment