Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Megan's Wedding

Chris and Megan's wedding was such a fun, fun day for us all!  I remember when I first met Meg I was a little nervous because she was Jeff's oldest sister and I definitely wanted approval from her.  My first memories of her though were that she was the most welcoming, positive and happy person and it was apparent that everyone loved to be around her. She was sweet and just accepted me right into the family, I've always been grateful for the warm welcome.

Through Meg's dating adventure with Chris I was happy to be a person that she could call with all the new and exciting updates and just someone she could talk to about anything. Of course we were all giddy for her to find her match and someone like Chris who truly made her happy and loved her for everything that she is passionate about. I consider Meg to be one of the most incredible and talented people I know and knew that whenever she found her spouse it would be someone of the same level.  It was awesome to see how Chris did live up to that and how he cherished her.

The day of her wedding I woke up early to help her get ready for her morning pics at the temple before she actually got married. Anytime I get to doll anyone up with my glitter and hairstyles it makes me so happy!  She looked absolutely gorgeous and her dress was just stunning, I love seeing glowing brides!






I was happy to extend my hair and makeup services to help Kiki get ready too! 
I loved doing her hair and it turned out so pretty! 


The night before we had a family dinner and celebration of Tutu's birthday at the chapel and ordered Aloha Kitchen for dinner. It was so fun to be with everyone from the Johnson side of the family. 




Right after the sealing we all got together and took some family pics. It's such a picture perfect scene when you have the bride and groom outside the temple with all their loved ones surrounding them.

 
The Marohn reception turned out beautiful, it was just one huge party and such a memorable experience to be with everyone to honor Chris and Megan on their special wedding day! 

Super cute sign that you first saw when you walked into the reception.




Ethan is the oldest of all the nieces and nephews and one of he sweetest boys, love him!


Eli, Austin and Zacky.




So blessed to have such amazing sister in-laws like Kiki.


Audrey & Annabelle.










"Mom I'm going to run away from you..."


"Shoes and headband off, I"m ready to bust a move on the dance floor..."


"Might as well show off my chubby legs!"


"Ok, I'm done...time for bed! It's exhausting being the center of attention at the wedding..."








Megan and most of the nieces and nephews.


 The Weicher's Family.


All the sister in-laws: Rachel, Jamie, Kiki, Megan, Ellie, and Rachelle.




Megan had made these adorable center pieces for all the tables so that you could get to know them both better, such a great idea. I loved all her decorations and the thought she put into 
everything so that it would coordinate and match.


Megan's good friend Shauna made all these beautiful cakes, and they tasted just as good as they looked.


All the food at the wedding was top of the line and every single bite was delicious!


Jeff's cousin Amanda had baby Isla about 1 month after Annabelle was born. 
They finally got to meet and had fun hanging out.


I'm thankful that we got to be such a big part of Chris and Megan's wedding day.  We rejoiced and celebrated the marriage of 2 people that were definitely meant to be.  Such a wonderful and blessed day it was with a bright and developing happily ever after ahead of them.

0 comments: